One Stop Centre (OSC)
The key objective of the One Stop Centre is to ensure efficient and effective facilitation of the implementation of new investment proposals and cost effective operations of existing investments and businesses.
OSC is domiciled at KenInvest with the Key government departments that offer various services for investors and hence streamlining administrative procedures. These include:
- Business Registration Service – Offers advice and facilitates investors to register their companies;
- Department of Immigration – Offers advice and facilitates investors to obtain necessary permits and passes;
- Kenya Revenue Authority – Offers advice to investors on matters relating to taxation in Kenya and assists them to register for PIN/VAT;
- National Environmental Management Authority – Offers advice and licences on environmental impact assessment and management issues;
- Kenya Power – Assists investors in power connections;
- County Government of Nairobi – Advices and issues business permit licenses and any other approvals required by the county government; and
- Export Processing Zones Authority – Offers advice to investors on the export processing zones scheme, and licenses and facilitates investors within the zones.
Other public agencies will be accommodated in the OSC on need basis.