- This event has passed.
Arab-African International Investment Forum
April 6, 2020 @ 8:00 am - April 8, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
The Arab-African International Forum is scheduled to take place in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia from 6th – 8th April 2020. The Forum is expected to bring together over 1,000 companies from 50 African and Arab countries to hold exhibitions and conduct B2B sessions. It is expected to attract nearly 30,000 visitors. Through specialized workshops, there will also be an opportunity to exchange ideas among experts on how to access the African market and partnership arrangements with African & Global entities. In parallel with the launch of the three-day exhibition, which will open its doors to all companies and investors wishing to identify the investment opportunities available in the Arab and African countries.
A Giant platform through an international African trade exhibition to showcase the investment opportunities in the Industrial, Investment and Intra-Trade sectors, Also, In light of the successive developments and changes in the map of political and economic interests between countries regionally and internationally. In addition to the presence of International & African governmental and private organizations, in support of investment to find the effective solutions to reduce problems and avoid obstacles for the success of investment, industry and Intra-trade in Africa.
Objectives of the Forum
- Provide a comprehensive environment to support and promote investment and intra-trade to ensure successful relations in the Middle East and Africa.
- Achieving the comprehensive Gulf and Arab development plan.
- Opening new markets for Arab and African products, As well introducing Arab and African investment opportunities.
- Exchange experiences and visions in various fields of trade, industry, and investment under a successful investment gathering.
- Exchange of trade, logistics and investment information and ideas between Arab and African delegations through businessmen and investors to achieve optimal development goals.
- Providing practical space to meet Arab and African leading businesses.
The forum organizers, IECON International invites Kenyan companies to join the Exhibition at a fee of $450 per square meter, with exhibitors being facilitated with 2 entry visas, hotel accommodation and internal transfers, and their company logo and information placed in the exhibition booklet and in an equipped exhibition unit.
For more information about the forum and exhibition can be found on the organizer’s website www.aaiiff.com
Mr. Duwaihi Alomani from the office of His Royal Highness Prince Naif Bin Saud Bin Abdul-Aziz, the Minister of Interior of Saudi Arabia and patron of the Forum, is the designated contact person. He can be reached via email through email@example.com or by phone through +966550020023 for further information and clarification or communicate your confirmation to participate to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com