- This event has passed.
The 1st Kenya Healthcare Convention
March 10, 2020 @ 8:00 am - March 11, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Express Communications Limited in partnership with Amref Health Africa are set to co-host the 1st Kenya Healthcare Convention and Expo under the theme: Promoting Kenya as a Regional Healthcare Hub from 10th to 11th March 2020 at the Sarit Ultra-Modern Centre, Westlands.
This convention is set to showcase the milestones achieved in the health sector towards the realization of Universal Healthcare Coverage (UHC) as a key pillar in the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and key element in promoting Kenya as a Healthcare Hub in this region.
The Convention will focus on Health Services, Products and Technologies of Kenyan origin, Healthcare Practice in the Country, Innovations and Investment opportunities in the Health Sector that are shaping the next phase of healthcare service delivery.
Key Highlights of the Convention include:
- The only platform that showcases the best of Kenyan Healthcare- An opportunity to promote technological advancements and services available in Kenya
- Medical Specialists Pavilion- Medical Specialists will get an opportunity to market and promote their specialties to the general public through their specialty medical pavilion.
- Collaborative Partnerships- Highlighting achievements by the National Government, County Governments & Private Healthcare Sector.
- Partner Dialogue: Changing the narrative in Healthcare- A two day workshop discussing interventions in Healthcare to improve clinical outcomes
Universal Healthcare Coverage (UHC)- Highlight the aspect of quality in Universal Health Care (UHC)
- Networking Cocktail- The Kenya Healthcare Convention will culminate in a networking cocktail which will be an opportunity to network in a social setting as well as lead to the launch of the “home of healthcare in Kenya” a platform that will serve as a one-stop shop for healthcare business information and directory in the country.
- The Marking of Kenya Medical Directory’s (KMD) Silver Jubilee- the longest healthcare sector publication produced annually since 1995.
For more information on participation and exhibition kindly contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +254 794 587 151